Story Box Library
We are delighted to let you know about an education resource that is available to your child at home as part of our school subscription – Story Box Library.
Your child can watch favourite stories, read aloud by fabulous storytellers, at home as well as in the classroom.
Reading aloud to children, in particular by diverse and engaging storytellers, greatly improves language and literacy skills, especially in the early years of a child’s development. Story Box Library is committed to supporting and engaging the practice of storytelling. It is intended for use as a complementary form of delivering the precious experience of being read aloud to, in order to improve children’s lives. Connecting children with literature through the complementary medium of film, providing a vibrant, interactive experience via a diverse range of storytellers sharing the best of our local children’s picture books.
To access Story Box Library at home:
1) Visit www.storyboxlibrary.com.au
2) Choose Log In from the top right corner of the screen
3) Log in using the username and password provided below
4) Enjoy the library of stories on any device with internet connection
Please note the following features:
● Story Box Library regularly adds new stories, so is an ever-growing library
● Content is aimed at Prep/Foundation through to Year 6 students
● Includes a range of short films to inspired by our stories, creators and storytellers
● Resources are provided for each story, including Classroom Ideas, Activity Time and
Student Task Sheets – all designed to assist at-home learning
● Captions can be turned on or off for each story
● Story Box Library is a safe online space free from advertising
Academic Excellence Citations and Engagement Citations – Semester Two I am delighted to publish the names…
It was great to see 27 teams hit the court against Waverley on Saturday. There were…
Askew, Oliver (10We) Line Track and Field NSW Nitro Schools Intermediate Champs 2021 Dedousis, John (11Mu)…