Library News | Preparatory School
International Women’s Day
On Monday we celebrated International Women’s coming together to celebrate women’s achievements.
The campaign theme for International Women’s Day 2021 is ‘Choose To Challenge‘. A challenged world is an alert world. And from challenge comes change. So let’s all #ChooseToChallenge.
Summer Reading Challenge Winners- 6G & 2G!
Congratulations to 6G who are our Primary winners and 2G who are our Infants winners of our Summer Reading Challenge! Thank you to all the students who participated in the Challenge. We were amazed at how many minutes were read by all! Looking at the results we can see that we are moving towards being a school of avid readers!
Harmony Day Poster Competition
2021 Theme: Everyone Belongs
Entries close: Friday 2 April 2021
Specifications: A3 drawing, painting or mixed media work
To enter click on this link Harmony Day Poster Competition
- The Harmony Day Poster Competition is open to school students in all schools in NSW and the ACT. Entries are based on the student’s school year for 2021.
- Group artworks will be classified according to the oldest student in the group.
- Submitted artwork must be the student’s original creation! Making a copy of any pre-existing image is not acceptable, whether visually or by tracing. Colouring in an outline printed or drawn by someone else or having someone else contribute to the artwork is also not acceptable.
- Entries can be made from any traditional media, including pastel, oil pastels, pen, pencil, charcoal, acrylics, watercolour, oils, mixed media, collage or other materials.
- Artwork must not be overly derivative of images found on the Internet, in print media, or elsewhere.
- All entries must be a drawing, painting, mixed media or photograph. Videos and three-dimensional sculptures will not be accepted.
Abigail Nel | Inquiry Learning Integrator
Yesterday I wrote to parents to share some updates about remote learning as we head into…
Just when you thought the excitement was soon to be over…..Olympics finished, Book Parade ticked off…….
Increasing Performance Confidence Tips: YAWN, STRETCH and BREATHE Year 4 Band Program Mr Malyusz and some…